About Me

My photo
CA, United States
I have been a stay at home mom for the last 5 years. I love being with my children and feel so blessed and lucky to have the opportunity to do so, but I often get lost in the shuffle of it all. I have tried to lose weight and get in shape many times in my life, with varying degrees of success. It has seemed especially hard since having kids. So, I've decided to sliver out a little piece of time for myself to get back in shape and get back to feeling good about myself. I am hoping that this blog will help me find an outlet to talk about my experiences and find a community of people who have similar goals. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Week 4, Day 4 - Running, Running, Running

Woke up this morning and went running.  Came home and ran around getting ready to go to the wedding and camp.  Was running late all morning and now I have to run out the door, so I will write my blog tomorrow when I am not running myself ragged.

Hope you all have a very nice day!

1 comment:

  1. I know those mornings! Keep up the good work! Week four is really kicking my butt - I will be doing this week for two weeks straight (I did day 2 of it today). Such a difference from week three where I was doing it every day - sometimes twice a day and feeling great! Week four just leaves me tired and in pain (thighs and calves). Good luck with week 5 - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete